What’s Your Community

     “What’s Your Community” was my written expression of the experience of becoming a college person.  In this blog I simply shared some of the things noticeable on campus and what people of this community were doing. 

     Here’s a quick excerpt to look at.

     Some people share an interest in cosmetology, or computer technology at the college.  People are also at this college to meet the need to gain a degree so they can start a new career.  Some I have found share the same healthy spiritual beliefs. They value their education and share a respect for each other because they understand it is not easy to be successful at college and it takes work.

     This piece of writing is meaningful to me because I was looking at things with brand new eyes.  What ever I saw or heard was fresh and new and that made it an adventure and exciting.

No comments: